WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Over 450 New Channing Tatum Screen Captures from Step Up on Channing Tatum Unwrapped

Hi. My name is LaQuishe and I am a Channaholic. I knew I hit rock bottom when I spent 3 days tirelessly capturing and uploading almost every smile, smirk, head scratch, sexy and serious look, laugh, dance move, and tonguey smile that Channing Tatum made in his popular dance movie Step Up, the movie extras, and in the videos associated with the movie.

You would think that I would be sick of staring at him for hours on end, but amazingly, it did not bother me one bit. My biggest problem was stopping myself from snapping every single Channing frame in the movie, thus there is almost 500 of them. Here is a taste of just a few of the screen captures:







You would not believe how hard it is to pick and choose which frames to snap. He has this uncanny ability of looking absolutely fabulous in each and every scene.

I am sure that me being a Channaholic comes of no surprise to my readers. I can almost guarantee you that I will have a relapse (because I still have plenty more movies to screen capture) and I know that I will love every bit of it. ;-)

FYI...If you ever need a pick-me-up, try looking at Channing's sexy dance scene at the beginnning of the movie, the first rehearsal with Jenna Dewan, the first kiss with Jenna Dewan, or the kiss at the end of the movie in slow motion. I have to say that it was an enlightening experience.

This is one addiction that I refuse to cure! You can find all of the Step Up screen captures in the Channing Tatum Unwrapped Photo Gallery. Enjoy!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

3 comments:

Amy said...

haha i'm a channaholic too. all my friends get so annoyed bcuz i'm always on a channing website or telling them something about him

Unknown said...

Girls I feel sooo much better about myself now!!! HA, HA! You two gave me the giggles when I read this. I think we are happy to say we're all in the SAME BOAT!

Blog Expert said...

And what a FABULOUS boat it is! :-D