WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week: Fabulous Fan Submission

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

Today's Picture of the Week entry is what I call a Trifecta of Sexiness and has come to us all the way from Finland. The pictures were submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Pasi T.. Pasi has included photos of Channing from his movie Step Up and from his modeling days.




Here is what Pasi has to say about why she likes the POTW photos:

Hi!

I found three photos of the most sexiest male actor in the planet, CHANNING TATUM. Especially I like the second photo.

I wish that Channing keeps doing great movies like he has already done. I saw " A Guide To Reconizing Your Saint " last night and I liked it very, very much.

Channing Tatum has :

*The Most Sexiest body I've ever seen. ( You see what I mean if you look at the second photo.
*The Most Kissible Lips I've ever seen.
*The Most Beautiful Eyes I've ever seen.

I think Jenna Dewan Is Luckiest Woman in the planet.

Best Wishes,
Pasi T.
Finland

Thank you for submitting these great photos, Pasi! The pictures from Channing's early modeling days have always been some of my favorite modeling pictures of him. It really should be a sin to look that good in a straw hat and those ripped jeans!

If you have a favorite picture from this blog, our photo gallery, a picture you have made or a picture that you have found on the net that you would like us to consider, send the picture or a link to the picture to potw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell us why you like it. We will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like the picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-)

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: