WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

REMINDER: Channing Tatum's Birthday is Tomorrow!!!!


I have not been this excited about anything in a long time, but I have to say that I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve (before I found out the truth about Santa Claus).

Although I received the digital proof for Channing's birthday gift a few days ago, I spent most of the day today waiting for Channing's actual picture to arrive from the mosaic company via FedEx so I could frame it and ship it to Channing. I knew that the proof looked really great, but nothing prepared me for how awesome it would be to see the real thing.

After working on this project for over 3 months, I have to say that it was a very proud moment when I finally saw the poster in its full glory. It was even bigger than I imaged, standing a full 3 feet tall and two feet wide. I watched the UPS Store guy carefully wrap the framed picture and hand it over to the delivery guy like I was watching my child go off to college or something. I even found myself telling the delivery guy to take good care of it. Funny how you can care so much about an inanimate object, but this gift is just as important to me as it is to all of you.

Here's what's funny...I think I took more pictures of the gift before I shipped it than I have taken of my two year old in the past year. I see him EVERYDAY, but I only got to see the gift for like THREE HOURS. I'd say 20 or so photos makes all of the sense in the world. I will post those on the blog once I get them developed so you can see the picture in the frame.

I just want to thank everyone who submitted photos and graphics and I think that you will be very proud of what you have helped create when you get to take a look at it on the blog tomorrow in addition to the letter I sent with the mosiac.

If you are new to the blog and don't know about the birthday gift that CTU and our readers are giving to Channing, click here to learn more.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

1 comment:

Amy said...

awww today's channing's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANNING I LOVE YOU!!!! :D i am soooo excited to see the mosiac and the letter!