WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

RUMOR OR REEL?: Channing Tatum's Girlfriend Jenna Dewan Pulls the Old Ring Switch-A-Roo Trick

UPDATE: Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan got engaged in September 2008. CLICK HERE to read the official announcement.



Thanks to the eagle-eye of Channing Tatum Unwrapped reader Lisa, I think we now know what may have happended to the gorgeous ring that Jenna Dewan seemed to be missing at the recent Entourage season 3 premiere. Jenna may have pulled a ring switch-a-roo on all of us by wearing what fans presume is an engagement ring on her right hand instead of her left hand.

As I looked through all of the pictures from the event that I could find, it was very difficult to find a clear picture, so I don't know if she was trying to hide her right hand or if the photographers just kept missing it by accident. Either way, if you click on the pictures below to enlarge them, you can see either the top of her ring or the band on her finger on Jenna's right hand.





Per CTU reader Dana's request, here are pictures that show both Channing and Jenna's rings at Film Independent's Spirit Awards and at Jenna's birthday party a few months ago:



Thanks to CTU readers, I have been able to get even larger photos of her ring from Channing and Jenna's trip to Italy promoting Step Up and from Jenna's appearance at the Smokin Aces premiere and the Entourage premiere in question. Here they are and I really think that it is the same beautifully HUGE ring:





Thanks again Lisa for pointing out the ring on Jenna's right hand at the Entourage premiere. Seeing Jenna's ring at the Entourage premiere and knowing that Alyson Stoner saw Jenna with Channing at the Disturbia premiere the night before definitely makes me feel like our favorite couple Chenna is doing just fine. YAYYYYY!!!!


Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

16 comments:

Amy said...

hooray :D but how come channing isn't wearing his ring at the disturbia premiere... oh well ;)

Unknown said...

but how come channing doesn't have his ring anywhere..?

Blog Expert said...

That I do not know. Maybe he forgot his ring. Maybe he had the ring on a necklace hanging under his shirt. Maaaaaaybe they are trying to take attention away from the relationship, because they are going to get married soon. :-D [Fingers Crossed]

Unknown said...

i like the way you think ;)
hehe, but we're probably not going to get any pictures :(

Unknown said...

Can you send a picture of their rings? I just want to see a clear picture of the rings (not from the disturbia event. Just pictures of the rings.) Wanna see them, especially Jenna's engagement ring :)

Blog Expert said...

I will hunt some down for you.

Unknown said...

Thanks, but I ment a bigger picture of the rings. Channing seems to have one silver and one gold ring and the silver one might have some diamonds on it. And I would like to take a closer look at Jenna's, it's HUGE!!

Blog Expert said...

I tried to find bigger pictures, but this was all that I could find. I will see if I can find any others.

Unknown said...

How cute is she in that dress.. (well both of them really)!

Blog Expert said...

IKofler - I can't post your comment, because the link takes you to an error page. Can you email the photo to questions@channingtatumunwrapped.com or tell me where you found it? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Look at the pic from the pics in Italy, there's one shot where Jenna's sitting down and Chan's standing behind her, and you can see the ring really clearly. =]

Lisa said...

Hey guys if you check out

http://jenna-dewan.info/gallery/displayimage.php?album=19&pos=5

and click to enlarge the picture you can see the ring in all is HUGE glory. I'm glad I could help. It's just nice to know I'm not the only one out there wishing the best for the both of them. By the way...this place is by far the most amazing site EVER. You're doing an amazing job.

Blog Expert said...

Thanks Lisa! I can't take all of the credit, because the site would not be as good without my awesome readers contributing to the community. I have now added the close ups to the blog entry above. Thanks everybody for pointing me in the right direction. I am fairly certain now that it is the same ring, so I am very, very happy! Also, if it is an engagement ring, MY GOD IT IS HUGE and Channing has really amazing tastes. Hot and good tastes...as I have said before, Jenna obviously did something really amazing in a past life and karma is paying her back ten-fold.

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks a lot! It is clearly the same ring. I love it!

Unknown said...

I am loving the ring but I think I am loving Channing in that tight black t-shirt even more.

Blog Expert said...

Channing does make that T-Shirt look pretty fabulous! He is such a cutey!