WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Channing Tatum Videos of the Week: Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan's Dance Scenes in Step Up

It has been a while since we had a Video of the Week that shows Channing Tatum and his girlfriend Jenna Dewan. I found today's video on YouTube and I liked it because it brings together many of the dance scenes from their movie Step Up and uses some of my favorite songs from the soundtrack. Enjoy!




You can see this video and many other Channing Tatum videos and interviews via Channing Tatum Unwrapped's YouTube Video Playlist.

If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: