WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, April 19, 2007

CTU NEWS: Channing Tatum's Birthday Gift Fabulous Fan Wallpapers, Backgrounds, and MySpace Layout Graphics


Below you can view and download the graphics I created with all of the pictures and Channing-inspired graphics that I received from CTU readers for Channing's birthday gift. Everyone feel free to use them for wallpapers, backgrounds, MySpace layout graphics, and anything else you want. And remember, I will post Channing's actual birthday gift graphic next week on his birthday. Enjoy!


Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

3 comments:

Amy said...

i'm not on that :(

hey quishe, did you put your family portrait on there cuz i thought i saw you!

Amy said...

haha, wow don't mind me. i just looked again and i am like in the second row lol

Blog Expert said...

No worries. Also, you are correct! I am actually in there a few times. There are a lot of pictures, so I had a hard time finding myself too.