WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

More Channing Tatum Graphics and Photos for Posters, Wallpapers and MySpace Images

The Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan promotional Step Up photos below have been around for a while, but I personally can't get enough of them, so I thought I would post them on the blog. I also created a graphic that combines all of the photos. You can download any of the images and easily use them as Channing Tatum backgrounds, posters, wallpapers, and for MySpace layout images. Enjoy!







All of the images can also be found in the Channing Tatum Unwrapped photo gallery along with a lot of other new Step Up in Japan, She's the Man, Coach Carter, and A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints photos that I just added today.

Finally, come back later today and you will be able to see and download a ton of new Channing Tatum graphics sent to me by another one of Channing Tatum's Fabulous Fans!

| Digg Channing Tatum Unwrapped!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those new graphics you're gonna post later wouldn't happen to be mine, would they? ;) Hehe me thinks they are. :D