WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

It has been a few days since I have posted a Picture of the Week (aka POTW), so it is fitting that the one I post today is such an exceptional photo of Channing shirtless and in his skivvies and that it was sent to me by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Dana B.. I know you can't see the skivvies part, but trust me, I have seen the other photos in this shoot and that is what is under that sheet. We'll save the other photos for a future POTW. :-)

Here is what Dana has to say about the photo that was taken in 1998 by amateur photographer and fellow classmate Terry Esteps at Glenville State College where Channing played football on scholarship:

I love this one because, seriously, who wouldn't die to wake up next to THAT?!? I am soooo jealous of Jenna!!


I think its really cute how our actor in the making pretends to be "asleep" in the photo. And you are definitely right...many people would not only give up their own life, but would also hand over their first born just to wake up next to that even one morning. Seriously, try to look at this picture and not smile. It is literally impossible! Thanks for sending the great pic, Dana!

If you have a favorite picture that you would like us to consider, send the picture to potw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell us why you like it. We will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like the picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-)

[Click here to see all of the previous hot and sexy Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week.]

No comments: