WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Channing Tatum's 'Sexy Dance' in France

DID YOU KNOW?...I like posting information about the different versions of Channing Tatum's movies from around the world. In a previous blog posting we learned that Channing's movie Step Up is called 'Let's Dance' in the Czech Republic.

Well thanks to Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Sylvie G. I have learned that Step Up also has a different name in France. Here is what Sylvie has to say about Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan's hot 2006 dance movie:

I am french and I am a great Channing Tatum fan. I discovered him in Step Up in Nov 06 when the movie was released in France. I saw on the site that you are looking for Step Up DVDs in differente languages.

In France, the movie was named SEXY DANCE (YES it is true !!). I attached the only photo I found on a french website. Hope this helps.

I'll be soon sending photos for Chan's birthday gift.
All the best,

Sylvie alias Selva / Paris / France


Thank you so much Sylvie for sending the information and the picture! I look forward to getting your picture for Channing's birthday gift.

Below you all can see other 'Sexy Dance' (aka Step Up) pictures that I found on a French movie site:




Click here to see all of the different Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan wallpapers, posters, and DVD covers for 'Step Up' from the Netherlands, Germany, Asia, and more in the Channing Tatum Unwrapped photo gallery.

| Digg Channing Tatum Unwrapped!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did know that. Hehe. I found that out a couple months ago. I started laughing. XD