WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Channing Tatum's Movie Step Up...Around the World

DID YOU KNOW?...From writing this blog, I know that Channing Tatum literally has fans in almost, if not, every country in the world.

What is interesting to me is that Channing's movies are advertised so differently in each country and most of us only get to see the pictures, posters, or DVD's that are released in our own area.

What I love about the internet and blogging is that I have the ability to find a lot of the different wallpapers, posters, and DVD covers from around the world so I can share them with all of you fans around the world.

One of the most interesting things I found was that Channing's movie 'Step Up' has a completely different name in the Czech Republic. It is actually called 'Let's Dance' instead. I guess 'Step Up' did not translate well, so they changed it to 'Let's Dance' to make it easier to understand what the movie is about.

Click here to see all of the different Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan wallpapers, posters, and DVD covers for 'Step Up' from the Netherlands, Germany, Asia, and more in the Channing Tatum Unwrapped photo gallery.

| Digg Channing Tatum Unwrapped!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

About picts.
Let me introduce russian official website of "Step Up" - "Шаг вперед": http://www.step-up.ru/
Click "О ФИЛЬМЕ" (="about film") and next click here http://www.step-up.ru/index.html these buttons: "ПЕРСОНАЖИ" = "Casts", "ФОТО" = "Photo" and "СКАЧАЙ" = "Get it".
Enjoy :)
And here is russian official website of "She's the Man": http://www.shestheman.ru/home.html

Blog Expert said...

Thanks! I will see what pics I can get from those sites too.

TFMD Admin said...

hello,

I just want to inform the owner of this blog about Channing's visit Japan.

He and Jenna came to Tokyo for the promotion of their movie 'Step-Up' about 2 weeks ago. They joined to the showcase.
You can check the photos of the showcase.
http://www.mainichi-msn.co.jp/entertainment/geinou/200702/graph/21/index.html

Also, Channing and Jenna had some interviews, I guess. And, one gay magazie interviewed him. The magazine will be issued the end of March. I will tell you what the article says then.

saitaka

Blog Expert said...

Thanks to both of you for giving me this information. I have already added some new pics from the Russian site and I am in the process of adding all of the great new pics from Japan. When that article comes out, please let me know what it says and if there are any pictures, I would love it if you could scan them in and email them to me. You both are so awesome for helping me to add info and pics to the site for Channing Tatum fans all around the world.