WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

OK...so I barely understand a word on this poster from Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan's successful 2006 dance movie Step Up. I am embarassed to say that I don't even know which Asian language it's written in.

But as you can see, HOT is a language that has no barriers. So even without knowing exactly what the poster says, I know that I would have gone to see this movie in whatever country it is and that Channing is sexy in every language. Know what I'm saying!?!? ;-D

If you have a favorite picture that you would like us to consider, send the picture to potw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell us why you like it. You can even choose one of the photos in the CTU photo gallery and send us the link.

We will post the photo and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like the picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-)

| Digg Channing Tatum Unwrapped!

No comments: