WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Channing Tatum Videos of the Week

Do you know when you fell in love with Channing Tatum? Well, I do. I was sitting in the movie theatre last August and this Video of the Week played on the screen. The clip below shows the opening seen of Channing's movie Step Up called "Where's Tyler At?". At a house party, Tyler's dance moves impress his partner. Her boyfriend, however, is not so impressed.




He is so hot...I just melt everytime I see him dance. If I got the chance to act out one scene with Channing from any of his movies, I would pick this one in a hearbeat. What scene would you pick?

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email |  RSS
Digg Channing Tatum Unwrapped!

2 comments:

Amy said...

i thought for sure you were gonna say you'd pick to act out a scene with channing where you got to kiss him! haha but i love this scene too.

Blog Expert said...

It is so funny you say that, because I thought about the kissing scene after I made my blog post. I picked this one, because there is just something really sexy to me about dancing with a guy the way Channing is dancing with the girl in the scene. But my mamma did not raise a fool, I would most definitely take the scene where Channing (Tyler) kisses Jenna (Nora) for the first time.