WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, March 19, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week: New Personal Pictures of Channing and Jenna


Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

This post was sent to us by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Brandi S. who has one of the best Channing Tatum fan pages on MySpace:


Here's my favorte picture of the week! I love this picture because Channing looks like he so much fun to be around. He seems to be always having a good time and he's oh so sexy with his hat and sunglasses! I don’t think I even have to mention his tongue!

Thanks,
Brandi


Brandi, thanks for sending this new personal picture of Channing and Jenna hanging out with friends! I am so glad that Channing's shirtless clause, normally reserved for his movies and interviews, seems to also carry over into his personal life too. This picture comes from Chenna's friend Josh via CT.org who just posted it and the photo below with Channing, Jenna and another friend in the fan site's photo gallery.



And call me a little obsessed, but is it just me or is that shirt he has on in the second picture the shirt he wore to one of the events at the Sundance film festival last year? Decide for yourself...



I'm kind of worried about myself that I noticed that, but you'll have to forgive me, because I guess I need to be a little bit of a fanatic to write this blog EVERY SINGLE DAY! :-)

If you have a favorite picture that you would like us to consider, send the picture to potw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell us why you like it. We will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like the picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-)

Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS
Digg Channing Tatum Unwrapped!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder who the girl to Jenna's right is. I've already seen her in a picture.

Blog Expert said...

We have seen her in the picture in a previous article (http://channingtatumunwrapped.blogspot.com/2007/01/channing-tatum-and-girlfriend-jenna.html) with personal pics of the couple. Obviously she is a good friend that they hang out with a lot. She may not be as lucky as Jenna, but I'm thinking she comes in at a close second because she get's to hang out with Channing so much.

Unknown said...

That's not the same one. The one on 2007/01 is black. She looks more native or something. But I've seen her in a more recent pic. I would really want to know if we may have seen pictures of his brothers/sisters without knowing it.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I love him. He seems like so much fun. :P Nottomentionsexyashell.

Blog Expert said...

Dana - You may be on to something. I wonder if the girl in the second picture is related to one of them too. Hmmmm. Food for thought.

Blog Expert said...

JD - Love him too. I personally think that the phrase 'Sexy As Hell' was created just for Channing. Even if it wasn't, it didn't really mean anything until he came along. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ohyes. Channing's picture should be in the dictionary next to the word 'sexy'