WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Channing Tatum Videos of the Week: Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan in the Roof Top Dance Scene from 'Step Up'

In today's Video of the Week we get to see one of the new videos I just added to the Channing Tatum Unwrapped Video Playlist.

It's my all-time favorite dance scene EVER...the roof top scene from 'Step Up' where Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan earned their 2007 Teen Choice award for Choice Movie: Dance.

Click here or on the video below to check it out. Enjoy!





If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: