WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Picture of Channing Tatum and Girlfriend Jenna Dewan with Fan in Utah

Thanks to Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Holly from Provo, Utah, we have a new photo of Channing Tatum and girlfriend Jenna Dewan taking pictures with her and her sister-in-law in the Salt Lake City airport September 25, 2007.

Here's what Holly had to say about her lucky fan encounter with our favorite couple Chenna:

"Guess who was on our flight home from Los Angeles last night? CHANNING TATUM and JENNA DEWAN!...We saw them as we were waiting for our baggage in the SLC airport, and they were so nice!...If there were one cute movie actor I could meet, Channing would be at the top of the list...and I met him last night! He even shook my hand and asked what my name was!!! Yes, I'm embarrassed to say, but I was very twitterpaited!...My sister-in-law Lisa was nice enough to get a picture with me so that I didn't have to feel dumb for being alone. Needless to say, it was an encounter I will never forget!

- Holly"


Thanks to Holly for sharing her encounter! If you have been lucky enough to take pictures with Channing, feel free to send them to sightings@channingtatumunwrapped.com along with your fan encounter story so I can share them with Channing's many fans around the world.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

3 comments:

NazK said...

OMG, very lucky gal in deed =]

NazK said...

Jus zoomed on da pic, Chan's wearin a Fightin hat, kl.

Anonymous said...

Holly,
Thank you for sharing the pic and the story...looks like someone got Christmas early!! :P
Jan