WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

CTU NEWS: You're Invited to the Next CTU Virtual Party!!!


We had a really great time at the last CTU Virtual Party (aka V-Party) in September. I would like to thank everyone who participated and apologize for it being so long since we've had a party!

I want to let all CTU readers and Fabulous Channing Tatum Fans know that Channing Tatum Unwrapped will be having our next V-Party on the Channing Tatum Unwrapped Fan Chat Box (aka the CBox) this Saturday December 1, 2007 at 8:30AM - 9:30AM US Central time. You can click here to calculate what time the party will be in your time zone.

No RSVP is required. We have a lot of different readers who chat on the box every day and I just wanted to try to come up with a time that a lot of the fans from around the world could try to be on the CTU CBox at the same time and talk about whatever they want to talk about.

I hope you can join us, but if you can't make this V-Party, don't worry. I will schedule more in the future so readers have a chance to join in if they want to chat with other die hard Channing Tatum fans. Email me at vparty@channingtatumunwrapped.com if you have any questions.

Make sure to mark your calendars for the CTU CBox V-Party this Saturday! It's been a while since we've had a party, so I look forward to seeing you all there! :-D

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait. I hope that I can get up that early!!!
Jan

Anonymous said...

I wont be able to make it. I'm working morning that day (finally). :(

Anonymous said...

idk if i can get online. ill have to figure out the time in japan. i have SAT on Dec. 1st, so i am not for sure if i can get on. ill try, but can't promis. :( sorry.
<3Faith

NazK said...

Hopefully I can make it, my connection is still very retarded, hate 2 miss it. Faith I fink da vparty will b @ 10.30pm =]

NazK said...

No wait I lie, 11.30pm