WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Channing Tatum Videos of the Week: Fabulous Fan Video and B-More Bounce Club Scene from 'Step Up'

Today's Video of the Week is a rare double feature. The first video was created by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Gina from the Phillippines. She did a really awesome job with her fan video and I hope you all enjoy her tribute to Chan as much as I did. You can CLICK HERE or on the video below to view Gina's creation. Enjoy the video!





Here is what Gina had to say about her video:

Hey Guys,
I really love this video because...

1st: Of course I really had a hard time making it.

2nd: I so love the song.

3rd: I chose only a few pics among the hundreds we can see around the net because I personally think that his poses or expressions match each line of the song that I used it with.. I dunno if U see the connection but I really tried making it appear like that.

4th: Its a spur of the moment creation.

I really hope you will all like what I did! I hope Channing or his mom or whoever close to him gets to see this!!

- Gina from the Philippines



The second Video of the Week was submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Kerline from New York and it is the extremely popular club dance scene from 'Step Up' featuring Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan doing the B-More Bounce. You can CLICK HERE or on the video below to view the scene from the movie. Enjoy the video!





Here is what Kerline had to say about her video submission:

I know its not good Quality. But its so cute how they're dancing. I love the way Channing is so lost during the dance. Gorgeous!!

-Kerline



If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi q, sorry to sound stupid, but what's the b-more bounce?