WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FABULOUS CHANNING TATUM FANS!!!!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year, because it gives everyone an excuse to really think about all of the things we're thankful for.

As far as my Channing Tatum Unwrapped family is concerned, I have had so many amazing things happen in such a short period of time this year that my thankful list continues to grow each and every day.

From being contacted by Channing's mom to let me know that his family reads the blog, to Chan choosing CTU as his official site, to getting to meet Chan and visit him on set, to the incredible CTU readers and Fabulous Channing Tatum fans that have become my friends, I have a lot to be grateful for and can't wait to see what's next for CTU.

I hope that all of you take the time to be thankful for the good things in your life and that everyone has an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

3 comments:

NazK said...

Happy thnx givin 2 my Chan Fam, hope ya all ave a gr8 day =]

Anonymous said...

Happy thanks giving! :)
well,we don't celebrate this holiday in bulgaria ;(
but anyway...i hope u have or had gr8 day!
Diana

Anonymous said...

AHHH!!!! hey everyone! i just got back from pennsylavania and i just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving!!! i am sry i have not been on since tuesday cuz we left wednesday in the morning!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! HHHUGGGZZZ AND HOPE YOU ALL HAD AN AWESOME ONE!!!
-Allison!!!!!