In a previous post, I told you about Channing Tatum being in the latest issue of VMan Magazine. Well, I was finally able to find of the issue and now we have another great interview from Channing in the dual-covered Fall/Winter 2007 issue of VMan.
We learn some of the following interesting facts about Channing Tatum:
- How Channing has a fascination with soldiers,
- How he's not a very "political" person, but manages to play a lot of very political people in films (i.e. 'Battle in Seattle', 'Stop Loss'),
- How even though he has not always wanted to be in movies, acting is now truly his obsession,
- How he gets teased about the infamous rooster modeling picture,
- Why you should never call him a "former" model, and
- How he has a great idea for a musical that he would also like to play in one day.
You will soon find all of the magazine scans in the Magazine Scan Set of the Channing Tatum Unwrapped Photo Gallery.