WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, October 12, 2007

NEWS FLASH: CTU in New York to Meet Readers and Visit Channing Tatum on the Set of 'Fighting'

Many readers have already heard, but for those who have not, I am currently in New York City visiting friends.

If you have been reading this blog, then you also know that Channing Tatum is filming his newest film 'Fighting' in New York City too.

As luck may have it, Chan has invited me to visit him on the set of 'Fighting' on Monday before I head back home, and I don't think that I have to tell you that I am extremely excited (and more nervous than I like to admit) to not only finally meet Chan in person, but to also get to see him at work.

In addition to meeting Channing in a few days, I was also extremely lucky to meet some really special CTU readers today that live in New York. In the picture above, you see CTU readers and Fabulous Channing Tatum Fans Jenny, Kerline, Marlie, and I (Quishe) meeting at a New York coffee shop. I would really like to thank them and CTU reader Max for taking the time to come see me while I am in New York.

Stay tuned to Channing Tatum Unwrapped to get my first hand account of all of my Channing related experiences in New York and on the set of Channing's film 'Fighting'.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I am currently in New York City too until the 26th. Marlie and Kerline: WHERE DO WE MEET??? I hope to God I get to see you, Q. It would kill me if I don't. Chan is special, but I would kill to meet you. We so have to figure something out. Marlie and Kerline again: TOLD YOU I WASN'T KIDDING!!!

NazK said...

IM SO JEALOUS, I LIVE IN DA DAMN WRONG COUNTRY, ARGH!!
Kl pics Quishe, bet youse had a gr8 tym. Alex, ur der, WOOHOO, enjoy urself, u deserve it =)

Anonymous said...

ARGH!!! I wanna meet you too! SOOOOOO BAD!!!! :-(

But I'm happy for you guys! :) Enjoy your trip Quishe and Alex!

Vienna

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Naz,we all live in the wrong countries.But I'm so happy for you,Quishe and every1 else!:)

Diana

Anonymous said...

dang! i wish i was in NY when you guys met... i miss you guys... :(