WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

CTU EXCLUSIVE NEWS: Q's Fan Encounter with Channing Tatum

OK Fabulous Channing Tatum Fans, the time is near. I owe you a very detailed account of my first meeting with Channing Tatum and my day on the set of his current movie 'Fighting'. And I promise that I will get it to you later tonight.

In case you're wondering who Q is, let me explain. My birth name is LaQuishe, but many people have trouble pronouncing it. So for my meeting with Chan on the set of 'Fighting' yesterday, I decided to have everyone call me Q instead. It was very Hollywood and people seemed to remember it, so I am now officially Q.

I was on the 'Fighting' set from 9AM to a little after 6PM yesterday, so as you can imagine, there is quite a bit for me to talk about and I have a TON of really awesome pictures of Chan at work and at play.

The photo you see above was taken by Chan's assistant (who is so cool and nice by the way...shout out to B!!) and is the very first picture that Chan and I took together right after his assistant introduced us on the set, which is the major reason why I am cheesing so big! I'm sure you all understand.

Here is another adorable photo that Chan (the consummate joker) took of himself with my camera when we were waiting for his next scene inside the restaurant they were filming.


My entire experience yesterday was SO INCREDIBLE that I don't know if I'll even be able to do it justice in the article I will post, but I promise I will try my hardest to convey what an exceptional experience I had with Chan on set on Monday.

Until then, you can enjoy these two pictures and I promise that I have a ton more and a great story to share with you about my first fan encounter with our favorite actor and my new friend, Channing Tatum!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

7 comments:

NazK said...

ARGH!!!!
Dis woz well worth stayin up 4, Quishe, u r 1 lucku girl, bt u so deserve it, cant wait 4 da rest.
FYI: Chan luks soooooo sexy!!!

Anonymous said...

omg!!!! quishe!! im so happy u go to see him in person and i am also sooo jealous!! :P great picturessss!!!!!!! i love him even more than i used too!!!!!!
<3Faith

Anonymous said...

In the 2nd pic Chan reminds me/looks like someone , and i cannot remember whoo. ARGHHHH i hate when this happens.!!!
aNYwho.. im soo happy for you Quishe!!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH!!!!!! OMG! QUISHE!!!! You're soo lucky!!!! But you deserve it! Sooooooo happy for you!!!

Vienna

Anonymous said...

Q...I know that I was not the first to call you that, but I am so taking credit for it! Anyway, CONGRATS!! Not only am I insanely jealous, but I honestly could not be happier for you! I am so proud that you were standing up and smiling in the picture...so much more than I would have been able to manage! Thank you for sharing your pictures and your day! And thank you Channing for allowing it all!
Much love!!
Jan

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!!!

And LUCKY YOU!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am more then happy for you ... Q ;) It seriously couldn't of happen to someone more deserving. I'm sure I don't speak for just me when I say.... we can NOT wait to hear all about your trip. I'm glad you had an amazing time.

<33 much love girl.