WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, October 14, 2007

CTU NEWS: For the LOVE of Channing Tatum...


I just wanted to quickly thank Fabulous Channing Tatum fans and CTU readers Alex and Max for taking me around New York City today. Alex is visting New York from Florida and Max is an actor here in New York that recently was cast in Channing's film 'Fighting' and sent CTU some really great pictures with Chan on the set of the film.

I had a lot of fun finally meeting both of them, roaming around the city and seeing the sites! Thanks again guys!!!

Stay tuned to Channing Tatum Unwrapped, because I will let you all know about my Monday October 15th meeting with Chan and visit to the set of 'Fighting' very soon. I will also announce the winner of the autographed People Magazine article after I return from set too! :-D

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

3 comments:

NazK said...

WOOHOO, glad u guyz enjoyd urself, wish I woz der :(

Anonymous said...

That was some crazy fun, if I do say so myself.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! What Naz said! I wish I would meet you guys too! :(

Vienna