WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, October 22, 2007

Channing Tatum Videos of the Week: Fabulous Fan Video for Channing Tatum

Today's Video of the Week was submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Kerline from New York. I have to say that Kerline did such an amazing job on this fan video. From the music to the photos to all of the cool transitions in the video, I was really impressed. Enjoy!!!





If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thank you you!1 Thank you very much!
-Kerline

Anonymous said...

omg kerline!!! where did you get that video maker!!!

i so love it esp the locker door pic!!!!

omg!!!!

your the bomb!!

suggestions!!!

maybe we can use that video maker for the gift for chan this xmas!
its just more than 60 days away!!!!!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH KERLINE!

Blog Expert said...

Kerline used the OneTrueMedia.com site and it is really awesome! I have already asked Naz to use it for the X-mas gift.

- Q