WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Channing Tatum Videos of the Week: Fabulous Fan Video for Channing Tatum and Girlfriend Jenna Dewan

Today's Video of the Week was submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fans Naz from London, England and Vienna from Germany.

Naz and Vienna have never met in person and (as you can see) don't even live in the same country, but they were still able to collaborate and create this great video dedicated to Channing Tatum and his 'Step Up' co-star and gorgeous real-life girlfriend Jenna Dewan. Naz says she was the "producer" of the video and Vienna so graciously recorded the great song you hear playing throughout the entire video. Enjoy!!!




I love how you both worked together to make this awesome video!!! A huge thanks to Naz and Vienna for taking the time to create it for our favorite couple Chenna!!!

If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

5 comments:

NazK said...

WOOHOO, OUR WORLD PREMIER (I can call it dat, cant i?)

Vienna, thanx so much 4 recordin da song, really appreciate it. Hope y'all luv it, n hopefully mre 2 cme =]

Anonymous said...

YEY!! IT'S UP!!! hehe

Awww! Thank YOU Naz for producing the vid! Hope you guys like it!

Vienna

Anonymous said...

Excellent work people, keep it up!!!

Liz

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Liz!

Vienna

Anonymous said...

How I like the video it really tuggs on the heart and soul, I dedicated that song to my husband about 3 years ago. It's the perfect song for 2 ppl in love. When my husband and I renew our wedding vows thats the song we will be dancing too.
I love it and it's so great to see 2 ppl in love the way Channing and Jenna are.