WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

CTU NEWS: Win a Magazine Personally Autographed by Channing Tatum!!!

Being Channing Tatum's official site definitely has its privileges! Thanks to Chan and his mom Kay, I now have 8 magazines personally autographed by Channing in my possession and done exclusively for his official site, Channing Tatum Unwrapped. So I am excited to say that I can now start giving the issues away to lucky CTU readers!

I sent Chan a total of 8 magazines with articles about him in them (which included issues of People, GQ, Vanity Fair, VMan, Interview, and Esquire) less than two weeks ago. Even though he is extremely busy filming his latest movie 'Fighting' in New York, he very quickly completed his signing task and got the magazines right back to me. I really would like to thank Chan for that!

Below you can see the message that Chan left for me in the October 2007 issue of Esquire magazine. Needless to say, you would have to pry that issue out of my cold, dead hands, but lucky for you all I have 7 other awesome magazine issues that I will be giving away to readers over the next few months. :-D


I have decided that one of the magazines is going to Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan and avid CTU reader Naz from London, England. Naz was chosen to receive a signed magazine, because she recently volunteered to help with a big project that Channing Tatum Unwrapped has coming up soon, and she is also extremely involved in the CTU community on a daily basis. Congrats, Naz! Thank you again for volunteering your time!

For the rest of the CTU readers, I want to announce the first autographed magazine give-away contest...

To celebrate the release of Channing Tatum's latest movie 'The Trap' (which has its premiere today at the Director's Guild Theater in Los Angeles, California), I want to give away the following autographed magazine. Notice the cute note that Chan took time to write on the article in addition to signing his autograph:

October 23, 2006 Issue of People Magazine

As I said before, Chan's movie 'The Trap' will premiere today. The Rita Wilson directed film, will be available for a limited time at Clinique counters all over the US October 13 and 14 (this Saturday and Sunday). For Channing's many US and international fans, the film can also be seen on GlamourReelMoments.com and Clinique.com beginning October 15.

If you would like to win the autographed magazine shown above, please send an email with your full name and mailing address to contests@channingtatumunwrapped.com on or before October 14, 2007. Your mailing address will only be used for the purpose of shipping the magazine to you. Your address will not be given to anyone or used for any other purposes.

I will do a random drawing and will announce the winner on the blog on Monday October 15, 2007.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

1 comment:

NazK said...

I wud jus lyk 2 say thanx Quishe, u dont kno hw much dis means 2 me, still rememba da tym 7.50am London tym, not gonna 4get! Put a permanent grin on my face, ear 2 ear, LOL. Had sme strange luks bt I didnt care =]
Still cant believe dis is happenin, im getin smefink dat Chan actually touchd, even breathd on, WOW!!!! Dis has truly made my day, no month, no YEAR!!!!
I wud jus lyk 2 say all of u guyz mean so much 2 me, I neva thot I wud b so close 2 ppl lyk I ave don ere, ive connectd wit u all in a way I cant describe.
Ok, im gonna stop nw or othawise I will jus keep goin n goin.
So 2 finish, Thanx Quishe sooooooo much, U ROCK!!