WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

More Channing Tatum Pictures Arriving at the XBox 360 Halo 3 Launch Party

I found some new photos of Channing Tatum arriving at XBOX 360's Halo 3 Sneak Preview at Quixote Studios in Los Angeles, California on May 15, 2007.

Channing attended the star-studded event with tv, film, and sports stars like Jesse Metcalfe, Dane Cook, Brody Jenner, Matt Leinart, and Josh Henderson.

On a personal note, I am always impressed with how Channing can make a simple back-turned baseball cap, t-shirt, and cords look so SEXY!! Enjoy the new photos!





You can see all of the Channing's pictures from the event in the set I created in the Channing Tatum Unwrapped Photo Gallery.


UPDATE: I actually just found some high quality photos of Channing at the XBOX 360 event. You can take a look at them below and I have also added them in the new High Quality Photo set in the Channing Tatum Unwrapped photo gallery. You have already seen the middle two pictures in a lower quality format on my first post about this event, but the first and last pictures are completely new. Enjoy!







Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he's so hooooot!!! honestly I think he's the only white boy who can pull off the hat...I lurrv channing tatum!!! awsum post Q...