WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, May 18, 2007

Channing Tatum Videos of the Week: Channing Tatum at A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints Premiere

Today's Video of the Week was submitted by a Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan who prefers to remain anonymous. It is a video showing Channing Tatum and fans at the New York Premiere of "A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints" and the Opening Night of IFP's Independent Film Week.

Here is the cute video from Revver.com that is appropriately named "Love for Channing":




Here is what CTU Reader X has to say about why they like this video so much:

The reason I like this video is because towards the end of it, this girl asks Channing to marry her.. Channing's answer is: "I think I'm going to be marrying.. I already have someone I'm going to marry". I just thought it was really cute how he said that (he was obviously talking about Jenna :P). Plus, we get a really short glimpse of the lovely Jenna Dewan.
-CTU Reader X



Thanks for submitting this great video, CTU Reader X! It really reminds me why I love Channing so much. I am always impressed with how he interacts with his fans and always hugely jealous of anyone who has been able to get within 10 feet of him. Sigh...maybe one day.

If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: