WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week: Fabulous Fan Submission

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

Today's Picture of the Week is from Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Kym from Australia and is a gorgeous photo from Channing's April 2006 Interview Magazine photoshoot.

Here is what Kym has to say about why she likes this Picture of the Week:

Hey.....My sincere thanks for mentioning me in Chans' birthday wishes :). This photo of our guy, what can I say, he looks so casual and happy within, you gotta love that eh? As I email this to u, I feel compelled to say "I'm not a groupie", but Chan.....something's different there, I find myself keeping an eye on myspace and this blog, can't seem to help it.

It seems kind of strange for married mothers doesn't it! I haven't met Channing, but...he appears to be a great guy...One of the Channing profiles has 18,203 myspace friends, if u check other celebs their numbers r around 2,000. Says something about this guy doesn't it. To all you fans have a great week.

Cheers,
Kym

P.S. If anyone finds articles etc. on Channing, could u leave me a message on my MySpace profile, it's really hard to get any info here in Australia........it's like we're not part of the rest of the world...LOL.

Thank you for submitting this great photo, Kym! I have always loved this picture and all of the outtakes from this Interview Magazine photoshoot. As a married mom, I completely understand your Channing fascination and I promise that I will try to find as much as I can about Channing in Australia so you won't feel so left out.

If you have a favorite picture from this blog, our photo gallery, a picture you have made or a picture that you have found on the net that you would like us to consider, send the picture or a link to the picture to potw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell us why you like it. We will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like the picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-)

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: