WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Channing Tatum Videos of the Week: New Channing Tatum AGTRYS Interview

Today's Video of the Week is a newly posted interview of Channing Tatum on YouTube.com for his movie A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints.

Although I like what we learn in the interview, I personally think that the interviewer's voice is a little annoying. If you too find yourself annoyed, just focus in on the always adorable and personable Channing and the voice kind of disappears...kind of.

Here is Channing's interview:




The reason why I really like this interview is because Channing talks about the "Saints" in his own life, which he sweetly says include his parents and his girlfriend Jenna Dewan (Awwwwwww). Channing is always saying wonderful things like that about the important people in his life and we just get reminded how lucky Jenna is to have such a great boyfriend.

Want to see more Channing Tatum videos? Feel free to checkout a lot more of his videos and interviews in the Channing Tatum Unwrapped YouTube Playlist.

If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

2 comments:

Amy said...

that interviewer voice has always annoyed me. she is in other interviews with channing and jenna and she speaks very, very slowly. anyways, i love this interview also for the same reasons as you quishe. i love when he talks about his parents and even more when he mentions jenna :D

Blog Expert said...

I know exactly what you mean, Amy. I have heard her voice in other interviews too and I just want her to talk faster. It is so aggrevating!!! I would mute the sound, but them I wouldn't be able to hear Channing! :-(