WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, December 21, 2007

Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Spotlight


In an effort to help CTU readers learn more about each other, once a month I profile one special Channing Tatum fan on the blog and give them the "Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Spotlight" award.

I am excited to announce that this month's Channing Tatum Unwrapped Fab Fan Spotlight is dedicated to Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Marlie from New York City, New York. Here is what you should know about Marlie :

Name and CBox Nicknames:
Marlie, Marli, Marlz or Martian


City:
Bronx


State:
New York


Age:

hmm…How old do I look? I am 8 years younger than Chan.


Social Networking Site Profiles:

[MySpace Profile]



Favorite Channing Tatum Picture and Why?:
As all of you may know, choosing just one favorite Channing picture is tough, but a decision has to be made and I chose this picture as one of my favorites. What I like most about this picture are his eyes. He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen on a person. They are nice. green. and sparkly with the power to paralyze me lol!


Favorite Channing Tatum Movie and Why?:
OK another toughie but I will have to go with 'She’s the Man'. I enjoyed watching him in a comedy and I thought this movie was ridiculously funny.

Favorite Channing Tatum Scene and Why?:
All of them. As long as he is standing there breathing and talking it’s all fine with me LOL. Actually one of my favorite scenes is a deleted scene from 'She’s The Man'. If anyone has seen the deleted scenes it is the one where Duke and Viola are dancing at the debutante ball and Duke asked Viola if she ever checked out his butt (or something like that).

Favorite Channing Tatum Movie Quote and Why?:
“Do you like cheese?” It’s funny and it’s random and if you know me you will know I love anything random, (which is why I get along with CTU Reader Ayshi so well) and the reason I asked the toothpaste question hahaha (oops…yes that was me) although that was seriously a joke…maybe.

Favorite Upcoming Channing Tatum Movie and Why?:
Hmm….. 'Stop-Loss' because I want to see Chan cry lol. Not that I am mean or anything I just think it’s cute. I melt and I feel like giving him a big ol’ hug.

Have you ever met Channing?:
*clears throat* why yes I have *smiles* …..well I didn’t exactly “Meet” him since I couldn’t talk to him (we can thank Terrance Howard’s body guard for that) but I did get to see him along with CTU readers Kerline and Alex when he was here in New York filming ‘Fighting’. I was about two steps away from him (after Kerline managed to literally drag me across the street so we could approach him) and just as Kerline opened her mouth to call out his name and get his attention….. the body guard told us to move. *rolls eyes*. Anyways it doesn’t matter because just being close to him was good enough for me. Kerline did manage (some how) to record him on my video camera, but I still need to figure out how to get that on the computer. That day was definitely unforgettable. I got to hang out for six hours with Alex and Kerline while we all watched Channing filming from across the street. XD

Why are you a Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan?:
From what I can tell Channing is really genuine and sweet. Everyone who has met him has nothing but amazing things to say about him. He is an amazing actor that needs all our support. From the moment I came to this site back in May and from the very first time I joined the Cbox in June I haven’t been able to separate myself from this blog. I have met so many great people here thanks to Chan (and Quishe for making this amazing site). We are all truly a family here. I love how most of us are very protective of each other and Chan. We will turn into ferocious beasts when we need to. LOL JK… that is only Naz.

Why does Channing Tatum Unwrapped think that this fan belongs in the Fab Fan Spotlight?
I was lucky enough to meet Marlie in person with her cousin Kerline and friend Jenny when I visited New York recently. Even prior to my trip I knew that she was one of the sweetest and most genuine people that I have ever met. She and I have become great friends through this blog, and I truly appreciate it when she helps me by monitoring the CBox and making sure users are following the rules when on it. Marlie has become an irreplaceable fixture at CTU, not only because she is such a huge fan of Channing's, but also because she has really embraced what CTU is all about. When I created this blog, I set out to create a community where Channing's fans could come, hang out, make friends, and have fun. Marlie not only reads the site religiously to keep up with Channing's where-abouts, but she has made a ton of friends around the world and stays connected with them through the site. Marlie is 100% what CTU is all about and totally deserves this spotlight!

Thanks Marlie for letting me profile you and for taking the time to share all of your info with the other readers!

As the subject of the Fab Fan Spotlight, Marlie is able to pick a custom-made poster of Channing Tatum courtesy of Channing Tatum Unwrapped! Marlie's Fab Fan Spotlight prize will be sent to her.

Finally, Marlie 's Fab Fan Spotlight profile will be added on the right side of the blog so other Channing Fans can learn about her from any page on the site. Feel free to send your congrats to Marlie in the comments on this entry!

Do you want to be in the Fab Fan Spotlight? I will choose and interview readers who have contributed to the Channing Tatum Unwrapped and the Channing Tatum fan community by submitting Pictures of the Week, Videos of the Week, Comments, Graphics, etc. and/or by having groups, profiles, or sites that they made for Channing and his fans. I am currently choosing the next Fab Fan Spotlighter, so be on the lookout for an email from me requesting an interview and the next FFS might just be you!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email RSS

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH MARLIE!! You totally deserve this!
Much love kiddo!
Jan

NazK said...

WOOHOOO CONGRATS MARTIAN, YA SOO DESERVE IT =]

Anonymous said...

Gracias nazo and Jan

Anonymous said...

Yay for Marlie!! Great spotlight interview! :: hugs ::

Carrie

Anonymous said...

AWWW MARLZ!! congrats on makin it to FAB FAN SPOTLIGHT! u do deserve this! MUCHO WUV MARLZ!
HHHUUUGGGZZZ =]
-Alison

Anonymous said...

Huggzzss to all!!!! and mucho thnxs!

Anonymous said...

MARLIE!!! WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS??? As your fake-boyfriend I must be informed of everything, dang it! (Probably cuz I knew it was you even without people telling me.) I miss you so much!!! I wish I could have those 6 hours over again because it was AWESOME!!! Congrat, "baby"! You deserve it! (No, duh.)

P.S. Excuse me!! It wasn't Kerline who dragged you across the streets!! It was me!! Need I show you the bruises on my arm to remind you??

Anonymous said...

hmm Alex before u arrived i dragged Marlie to were Chan was filming he had like a break or something :/