WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, December 31, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week: Fabulous Fan Photo Submission

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

Today's Picture of the Week was submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Kerline of New York.

This picture is actually the very first photo I took with Channing when I was lucky enough to snag an exclusive interview and invite to the New York set of his movie 'Fighting', which hopefully explains my extra cheesy smile. Needless to say, it's probably my all time favorite picture of him (seriously, do you blame me?) and is perfect for the last Picture of the Week for 2007.

Here's what Kerline had to say about why she chose the photo as the Picture of the Week:

Ok so I like this picture a lot. It's not because of how gorgeous both Q and Chan look in this picture, that was just a plus. But just because of what this picture really represents. You can just tell how much of a down-to-earth person Chan really is. He REALLY cares about his fans, look at what he did for Q, invited her down to the set of his movie. All of this makes me like him sooooo much more!

-Kerline

Thanks for sending in this great photo, Kerby! Everyone can CLICK HERE to watch a video of all of the photos I took on the set and when I met Fabulous Channing Tatum Fans like Kerline in New York.

You can also CLICK HERE to view a slideshow of all of the exclusive behind-the-scenes pictures we have so far in the CTU photo gallery for Chan's upcoming movie 'Fighting' which will be released in 2008.

If you have a favorite picture from this blog, our photo gallery, a picture you have made or a picture that you have found on the net that you would like me to consider, send the picture or a link to the picture to potw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like today's picture (for some completely insane reason), let everyone know that too by clicking on the comments link below. :-)

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keke..i love this pic too

Anonymous said...

I think I'm gonna go cry now

NazK said...

Dis is an ace pic, gr8 choice Kerby.