WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, December 10, 2007

CTU NEWS: Jenna Dewan Says Thanks to Channing Tatum Unwrapped and It’s Readers

Here's a gorgeous new photo of Jenna Dewan (Channing Tatum’s real-life girlfriend) on the set of her new film "The Jerk Theory".

You probably will be surprised to hear (because I know it was a complete surprise to me) that I woke up this morning to work on the blog and found a pretty awesome email in my inbox.

It was an extremely sweet message from the afore-mentioned Jenna Dewan letting me know that she reads the blog all the time and graciously thanking me for supporting her and Chan. More specifically, she thanked all of you for wishing her a happy birthday on December 3rd.

Some people wonder why I work so hard on this site. Honestly, it’s emails like the one I got from Jenna today and the communication I’ve had with Chan and his mom over the past few months that truly make what I do everyday on the blog seem like it’s not work at all. The fact that they take the time to read what I write and show their appreciation means the world to me.

The support definitely goes both ways, so thanks to Jenna, Chan, and Kay for everything you do for CTU!!!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

9 comments:

NazK said...

Lyk Q sed, thnx Jenna, Chan n Kay, y'all rock!!!

Anonymous said...

Thnxs!!! you guys are awesome.

Anonymous said...

yep dudes!!! Behave ya selves now!*cough cough, Marli* Anyways You are welcome Jenna!

Anonymous said...

MEEE!!! I am innocent!!!!!! you should warn ayshi

Anonymous said...

oh yeah *cough cough , enchilada!!*

Anonymous said...

if you read it,i'd like to talk :) Jenna,you're so Sweet!!tks a lot for be what you are.
Like Quishe and Naz said,tanks Jenna, Chan and Kay! love yaa!

Anonymous said...

Thank you to Q as well as Jenna, Chan and his wonderful mother! You are the best!
Much love,
Jan

Unknown said...

ahh, that was so sweet of jenna! i would love to be in ur shoes for a day Q! keep up the good work! xoxo, colby

Blog Expert said...

You're welcome, Jan and thanks, Colby!