WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CTU NEWS: Are You Channing Tatum's Biggest Fan?


It's hard to believe, but in less than 2 weeks (January 1, 2008 to be exact) it will be the one year anniversary of Channing Tatum Unwrapped, what I affectionately call "The Little Blog That Could".

Since 2007 has been such an incredible year for the site and 2008 will be such a huge year for Channing with no less than four movies coming out, I figured we needed to ring in the year with a bang!!!

I want to give everyone a heads up that on January 1, 2008 I will announce the next major contest for all of Channing Tatum's Fabulous Fans. Make sure to visit the site New Year's Day so you can learn about and enter a contest like you've never seen before on this on site. It's so BIG that I'm only going to do it once a year.

What is this new contest you ask? Well, I can't give away too much yet, but here's one question I have for you....

Are you Channing Tatum's BIGGEST fan?
If so, get ready to show the world
exactly what you're made of.


Channing Tatum Unwrapped's
1st Annual BIGGEST Fan Contest...just when you thought CTU couldn't get any better!!!


Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email RSS

6 comments:

NazK said...

Are you Channing Tatum's BIGGEST fan? << ANSWER: YES I AM, woooohoo, wot do I win nw?
=]

Anonymous said...

I am so excited!!!! I cant stand it!!!
Jan

Anonymous said...

HAHA SNAZ! but i think i am channing tatum's biggest fan! LOL well i am seriously SOOO incredibly excited for this contest! i cant wait to figure out what it is! its crazy and its TORTURE WAITING! LMAO! everyone can agree! THANKS Q FOR MAKING AN AMAZING CONTEST! (even tho i dont know what it is yet but i know it will be amazzzzing!!! AHHH I CANT STAND IT EITHER JAN! LOL this is driving me insane! LOL but anyways like i said before i cant wait and thanks Q!
-Ally
HHUUGGZZ

Anonymous said...

mmhmmm...what does the winner win? xD phone call from Chan? idk.
honestly, i think there cant be one biggest Chan fan. All of us are really HUGE fans. and it will be pretty hard to choose only one of us. :) anyway, cant wait for the contest to come ! thanks for it ;)

Anonymous said...

this article made me goose bumps. :) im so excited!!
<3 faith

Anonymous said...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D