WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Channing Tatum Unwrapped!!!

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! I also want to give a huge thanks to all of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan's amazing fans around the world who took the time to submit photos and graphics for this year's Christmas gift.

I sent the video to Channing, Jenna, and his family a few days ago. They all loved it and are quite impressed by our close-knit, multi-continent family and the obvious love and effort that went into the gift.

See if you can find yourself in the awesome video you've all been waiting for...


Click here to take a closer look at all of the pictures in the video.


So what did Chan, Jenna, and his family think about the gift? Here's the extremely sweet message Channing's mom Kay sent to all of us:

Oh my goodness!!! You guys at CTU continue to amaze me!! The "Christmas Gift" is so beautiful. The time and love that went into it is so very clear, and as Chan's Mom, it makes me so proud and happy to know that you all LOVE HIM TOO! Q, you have created a very special thing with CTU, it is truly like a family. A family that we, Chan, Jenna, Paige, Glenn and I, are very happy to be part of. So to you, Bryant, your own precious little sons, as well as, every single one of Chan's fan family, we hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.

- Kay


And here's what Jenna and Channing had to say about our gift:

Hey Q!

Thank you so much! We just watched it and it was pretty amazing...how do you do that??? so great. Thanks again:) I hope you have an amazing holiday!

Love,
Jenna and Chan

This goes without saying, but you all should be really proud of the gift we created. I could not do projects like this without the CTU family, and I truly have to thank CTU Reader Naz from London, England for the countless hours of the work she contributed to help create the video.

Thank you Naz for doing such a great job!!! Our little family would not be the same without fans like you going above and beyond the call of duty and giving 200%!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone!!!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

11 comments:

NazK said...

I wud jus lyk 2 say dat moments lyk dis make me so proud 2 b part of dis fam. Imma so glad dat evry1 luvs da gift, spec Chan, Jenna n Kay. All I gota say is, da tym spent makin da vid woz all worth it @ da end, it turnd out awesum n it's all thnx 2 y'all, Merry Xmas & Happy New Year my Chan Fam =]

Anonymous said...

I'm honored to have been a part of the Christmas gift to Chan and his family! I'm proud to say I'm a member of the CTU family!! I hope all of you have a very happy holiday season!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!! I cant stop watchin da vid.thx Kay,Chan,Jenna,Naz,Q and evry1 @ CTU!

Love
D

Anonymous said...

i am also honored to be a part of this big family!! this is the one family of mine that is so much like me, its crazy! i love you all and Q AND SNAZ did an amazing job on the vid! i have said this numerous times but everytime i watch it i start to tear up and i love it! its amazing, PERIOD. when i hear that Chenna and Kay all saw the video and saw OUR OWN PICS and read our messages it just makes me feel awesome! its weird to think that they actually saw us! lol everyone can agree! but its amazing! anyways..EVERYONE have an amazing holiday season! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! love you all like crazy! =]
HHUUGGZZZ
-Ally

Anonymous said...

WOW Nazzy and Q ! I Love the Vid ! u have done a great job ! I Love all of CTU ! Merry X-Mas !
Anz !

Unknown said...

wow, that was a really cool video!!! i loved how my pic was taken in my h.s. shirt and i was in a locker. lol. sry. anyways, im glad that chan and jenna and kay liked it! i should have put my email on it...

Anonymous said...

Naz, you should be so proud of that video, it was amazing, I've watched it twice so far in the last 10 min! Great job! I agree that its so wonderful to be a part of the CTU family. Im really thankful that am a part of it all, maybe not as much as I would like, haveing a new baby takes alot of my time now......but I love you all. Hope everyone had a great holiday.
HUGGZZZ
Brandi

Anonymous said...

im sorry to say tat ther r still people out ther tat r stil preyin on peoples trust and believes. god yes this guy is so fine and to b desired from a far, he is also a normally person like u and me,liven his life. along then comes people tring to fill a void in thier live through these people claiming to b a big part of it all. let the guy live his life, in peace.

Blog Expert said...

I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here, but Channing made CTU his official site so his fans could more easily connect with him in a healthy, non-obtrusive way. And that's exactly what fans are allowed to do here via the various activities we have on this site.

- Q

Anonymous said...

Is Channing and Jenna engaged?

Blog Expert said...

They have not made any kind of official announcement about being engaged, so all we know is that they are dating.

- Q