WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Channing Tatum Video of the Week: Channing Tatum and Amanda Bynes MSN Interview for 'She's the Man'

Today's Video of the Week was submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Allison. This particular MSN interview with Channing Tatum and Amanda Bynes for their highly successful 2006 comedy 'She's the Man' has been nominated at least 3 times this year and fans never seem to tire of seeing it.

I really don't blame everyone, because it's hands down the funniest Channing Tatum interview I have ever seen and that says a lot, because as you can imagine, I've seen a lot of his interviews. All I can say is, the video starts and hilarity ensues. You can click here to check out the extremely funny interview or you can watch it below. Enjoy!!!




Here's what Allison has to say about the video...

Hey Q!! I would have to say that this interview with Chan is the best interview i have seen! Chan was SOO unbelievably funny and was just being himself! Chan and Amanda were hilarious together during it! I love when Chan tries acting like a girl!! haha this is by far the best!!!! LOVE IT!! Watch his BEST GIRL POSE! LMAO!! LOVE IT AGAIN! I laughed so hard when i saw this the first time!! lol HAHA THERE IS SOMETHING FLOATING!! haha they just start crackin up laughin reallly hard! lol oh gosh what a knee clapper lol! oh and Chan looks SO cute!! AHHH!!

-Ally

Thanks Allison for submitting this awesome video! It's quite appropriate since it's officially the last Video of the Week for the year and is definitely a 2007 fan favorite.

If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

3 comments:

NazK said...

I neva get tired of dis interview, it is truly da most hilarious 1 der is, imma always crackin up soo much tears cme dwn my cheeks. Chan u r 1 funny dude, luv da girl pose, GO GIRL POWER!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is my favorite interview of him EVER now!! I love it!! Thanks Ally!

Anonymous said...

LOL mine 2! no problemo alex!!! =]