WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, April 18, 2008

NEWS FLASH: First Look at Channing Tatum as Duke Hauser in 'G.I. Joe'

I was really excited to find the new photos of Channing Tatum as Duke Hauser in 'G.I. Joe' this morning on the site What Would Tyler Durden Do?, but I'm wasn't able to post them until now. After the recent release of photos of Rachel Nichols as Scarlett and Ray Park as Snake Eyes, I was wondering when we would finally get a glimpse of Chan as Duke.

Well, fans don't have to wait any longer, we now have three new, high quality photos of Channing Tatum in his lead role as Duke Hauser in 2009's 'G.I. Joe'. Gotta love a man in uniform! Enjoy!!!

[[[[[UPDATE: This is where the photos were originally displayed, but I am now learning that WWTDD.com did not have permission to post them at this time. Subsequently, I'm taking them down until Paramount officially releases the pictures. Sorry guys, but hopefully they will get released again soon.]]]]]

You can also CLICK HERE to see newly released photos of Chan's castmates Rachel Nichols as Scarlett, Karolina Korkova as Cover Girl, Marlon Wayans as Ripcord, Byung-hun Lee as Storm Shadow, Sienna Miller as The Baroness, Ray Park as Snake Eyes, and Dennis Quaid as Hawk.

'G.I. Joe' will hit theaters August 7, 2009. You can CLICK HERE to get all of the current international release dates for the film.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ! AWESOME ! HOT ! OK, he has this costum, but he looks soooo *grrrrrr*

Anz

NazK said...

OMG OMG OMG, Dese pics r da bomb!!
Sexy as hell, *droools*

Luvin Chan in a uniform, can he get ne sexier!!

Anonymous said...

*stunned into silence*
Jan

Anonymous said...

Absolutely smokin' hot

Anonymous said...

phew...at least i got a peek LOL ....they keep teasing us!!

Anonymous said...

I think I am having a personal summer here just looking at it.