WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week: Fabulous Fan Photo Submissions

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

Today's Pictures of the Week were submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fans Charisa, Lainy, and Alex.

We have photos of Channing hanging out in New York City in September of 2006, in his 2006 hit movie 'She's the Man', and at the March 2008 premiere of his movie 'Stop-Loss'.


Here's what Charisa had to say about her pick for Picture of the Week:

The reason I LOVE this picture? Channing looking gorgeous, as always. On a stoop in SOHO reading his book, because he looks so relaxed & and at ease just hanging out doing his thing like anyone else does when they get a moment to catch their breath and just chill a little bit. : )



Here's Lainy's take on her pick for Picture of the Week:

It was really difficult to find only ONE picture of Chan I like the most, but from the beginning of my searching I stayed focused on She's The Man picture. I dare to say that She's The Man has a much bigger impact on me than on anyone else. Few years ago it made me realize who I really am and it gave me one important truth to follow in my life - when I do everything I could for my dream to come true it's worth it. Not to mention that every time I watch it, it cheers me up and gives me hope I need so much in my life. It also taught me to be great by following the words Chan says in the scene this picture is captured from. 'Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon.'Thank you Chan for being so inspiring in my life.



Here's why Alex chose the photo below for Picture of the Week:

Okay...to be completely honest, I don't know why this pic grabs my attention so much. It just...does. Maybe it's his eyes. Or his expression. I don't know, but I have fallen in love with this picture. I can't look away no matter how hard I try. I'll just say it's his smile, and leave it at that. (shrugs)


Thanks for submitting the great photos, Charisa, Lainy, and Alex! Like the photos they chose above? You can find more photos from 'She's the Man' in the CTU photo gallery, and you can also CLICK HERE to see lots more photos of Channing and his gorgeous girlfriend Jenna Dewan at the recent 'Stop-Loss' premiere.

If you have a favorite picture from this blog, our photo gallery, a picture you have made or a picture that you have found on the net that you would like me to consider, send the picture or a link to the picture to potw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like today's picture (for some completely insane reason), let everyone know that too by clicking on the comments link below. :-)

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email RSS

1 comment:

Jenny Shen said...

thx guys! awesome pix. the one from alex is really eye catching. i cant stop looking at it either xP and the one with him reading a book is nice, too. i wanna know what hes reading :]