WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

CTU NEWS: Check Out Channing Tatum Unwrapped's New Fan Page on Facebook!!!

Hey, everyone!!! It's CTU webmaster Q here. It's my pleasure to let everyone know that the Channing Tatum Unwrapped family has grown yet again to reach fans where you all like to hang out online.

I have finally created Channing Tatum's official Facebook fan page!

Just to remind everyone, there's lots of ways to stay connected to the Channing Tatum Unwrapped fan community. Here is a complete list of the CTU family of sites:

Although I maintain most of the sites above, I want to thank Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Brandi for helping me maintain the Facebook site.

As you can see above, there are tons of places online where you can connect with fellow Fabulous Channing Tatum Fans and CTU readers. Make sure to check out the new Channing Tatum Unwrapped Official Facebook Fan Page and become a fan so you can participate in that community too.

Make sure to stay tuned to Channing Tatum Unwrapped, because I'm not done yet. There's definitely more to come, and I can promise you won't want to miss it.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email RSS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didnt know that u run channing-tatum.com!! how cool! and i became a fan of the ctu official facebook fan page. :)
-faith