WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, March 17, 2008

REMINDER: Red Carpet Premiere for Channing Tatum's 'Stop-Loss' TONIGHT!!!

Channing Tatum's mom Kay recently received this great photo from a friend of Chan's in New York City. It's the HUGE 'Stop-Loss' poster that is currently taking over Times Square on the corner of Broadway.

Thousands of miles away, 'Stop-Loss' is also taking over LA today. I just wanted to remind all of Channing Tatum's Fabulous Fans in or near Los Angeles, California that the film will have it's red carpet premiere tonight. You can CLICK HERE to get all of the details.

If you are able to star-watch at the premiere, feel free to send any photos and/or fan encounters my way to ctu@channingtatumunwrapped.com. I would love to share them with Chan's fans around the world.

Chan's mom also confirmed that Channing and his family will be attending the premiere. They are all extremely excited, because they have not seen the movie yet. I felt obligated to warn her to bring tissues, because I forgot mine last week and was a sad mess by the end of the film.

Anyway, make sure to check back tomorrow, because I should have lots of new photos of Chan to share with you from the premiere!!!

Thanks again to Kay for sending me the photo above and don't forget that 'Stop-Loss' will premiere at a theater near you next Friday, March 28, 2008.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks Kay for the awsome picture!

Anonymous said...

ESPN zone! I was there friday night..hehe...I remember when kerby and I saw this ...we literally froze in our tracks lol

can't wait to see this movie.