WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

NEW FLASH: Check Out the Newly Redesigned Official Site for Channing Tatum's 'Stop-Loss'!!!

I just wanted to let fans know that you should check out the newly redesigned official website for Channing Tatum's upcoming Iraq war drama 'Stop-Loss'.

You can also click on the image below and then on the "CAST/CREW" link on the page to see the new cast bios they just added to the official site. Enjoy!


Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

2 comments:

Kate Evangelista said...

I was checking out the site yesterday and discovered that you can actually make your own stop-loss trailer which is really fun to do and you can show it off on the website. Try it!

Just another blogger,
Kate

Blog Expert said...

Yeah it is cool. I had a resent post about the the new feature. A fan also sent me a link to a trailer they created and I posted her trailer on the site. If any fan wants to create their own trailer, you can go to http://www.stoplossmovie.com/mashup/ and then send a link to your trailer to ctu@channingtatumunwrapped.com. I may just post it on the blog.

- Q