WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week: Fabulous Fan Photo Submission

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

Today's Picture of the Week was submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Alex. This photo was taken when Channing attended the XBox 360 Halo 3 launch party in May 2007.

Here's what Alex had to say about why this photo is an obvious pick for Picture of the Week:

Why do I love this pic? Simple. You really get a look at my favorite part of Chan: his eyes. If you didn't understand me before (for some insane reason) when I would say I love his eyes because they tell you so much about him, I bet you're listening now. The detail of his face is very clear, but his eyes are just...you know... :)

- Alex

Yes, I think we know and thanks for sending in this gorgeous photo, Alex! You can also CLICK HERE to view a slideshow of many more gorgeous Channing Tatum photos that were taken at the event.

Photos not enough for you? Then below you can check out some of Channing's video interviews at the launch party too. Enjoy!!!




If you have a favorite picture from this blog, our photo gallery, a picture you have made or a picture that you have found on the net that you would like me to consider, send the picture or a link to the picture to potw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like today's picture (for some completely insane reason), let everyone know that too by clicking on the comments link below. :-)

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's sooooo handsome. I love his eyes too! I want to see him in person and take a picture of him. =)
Channing is love!

Anonymous said...

Nice pic Alex! Good choice!
Jan