WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Spotlight

In an effort to help CTU readers learn more about each other, once a month I profile one special Channing Tatum fan on the blog and give them the "Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Spotlight" award.

I am excited to announce that this month's Channing Tatum Unwrapped Fab Fan Spotlight is dedicated to Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Faith from Miyazaki City, Japan. Here is what you should know about Faith:


Name and CBox Nicknames:
Faith

City:
Miyazaki City, Japan

State:
Miyazaki

Age:

19

Channing Tatum Fan Site:

[STOMP]





Favorite Channing Tatum Picture and Why?:
This picture is probably my all time favorite picture of Chan. This was the very first picture I put it on my cell phone wall. :) I really love how you can see his muscles... who doesn't like looking at Chan's awesome muscles, right?? lol Every time my parents see this picture, they go, "He should pull up his pants." :P They never understand why I am so in love with Chan. :( Oh well, at least y'all know why I love his so much!! I also love his gangster look in this picture. You might not say this is a "gangster look", but that's what I thought. It was super, duper, uper hard to choose only ONE picture of him from all his gorgeous pictures. I really thinks he's hot and cute in every pictures. :)

Favorite Channing Tatum Movie and Why?:
I have only seen two movies of Chan; 'She’s The Man' and 'Step Up', and I love them both like crazy. Well, actually I’ve seen 'Coach Carter' too. Oh and that short film, 'The Trap'. It's so hard to choose one movie, but I will have to say 'She’s The Man' is my favorite, because you get to see a lot of shirt-less Chan. :P lol No, that's not the only reason. I love this movie, because it has comedy and I love funny movies. Also, I loved watching how Amanda Bynes and Chan were joking around and just having fun. Of all the soccer players in the movie, Chan was definitely the hottest!!! I loved his character, Duke Orsino, too, because unlike the other guys, he wasn't only interested in a girl's physical appearance. I want to meet a guy who looks at the inner view of a girl, not just her appearance and Duke was a perfect guy for me. He had humor, he was a little shy and he was a person who could think about people’s feelings. I think Chan is a lot like Duke and Duke must have been a very familiar character to him. I don’t know, I might be wrong, but that’s what I imagine.

'She’s The Man' makes me happy and makes me laugh even though when I’m in a bad mood or depressing mood. This movie makes me want to fall in love with someone and be with someone. It also gives me the feeling of wanting to hang out with my friends and just have fun! So, I’ll have to say that 'She’s The Man' is my favorite movie of all the wonderful movies Chan has been in.

Favorite Channing Tatum Scene and Why?:
This was pretty easy to choose since I already know my favorite scene. My favorite scene is from the movie, 'She’s The Man' , when Duke does his happy/excited dance after Olivia asks him to go out with her for dinner in the gym. He’s absolutely CUTE when he does that dance!!! Oh my gosh, just thinking about the scene makes me smile. :) Awwww!!!! I really love this scene, because he acted so cool (well, he “tried” to act cool) when Olivia talked to him and after she left, he shows Viola (the fake-Sebastian) how he’s excited about her asking him out for dinner. Now THAT was CUTE!!!

Favorite Channing Tatum Movie Quote and Why?:
I really like that one quote of Chan from the movie 'She’s The Man' when he talked to Viola in their room… ummmm… when Viola realized how delicate he was about girls.

Favorite Upcoming Channing Tatum Movie and Why?:
My answer might be really strange for everyone, but I am really desperate to see 'A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints'. I know this movie was released in 2006, but it hasn’t come to Japan yet. I heard that this movie proved how a great actor Chan is and how talented he is. I already know how great he is only by watching 'Step Up' and 'She’s The Man', but as I talk to Chan’s fans, they say that 'A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints' was the one which showed the world how great of an actor he is.

Other than the movie that has already came out except in Japan (and probably few other countries too), I am looking forward to see 'Fighting'. I don’t know why, but 'Fighting' feels very familiar to me right now. Maybe because Q was able to go meet Chan while he was up in NY filming for the movie and finally got to know the real Channing Tatum. Maybe because this movie was the first one I was able to read at CTU how he’s filming, where he is and all kinds of information about the filming of the movie, because before I found CTU I had no idea what was going on with Chan!! So, a big thanks to Q for having CTU and to all the Chanaholics for teaching me about Chan. =)

Have you ever met Channing?:
Yes in my dream…… no, I have never met Chan before. I would LOVE to and I would DIE to see him, but no I haven’t, but hopefully I will sooner or later. :P

Why are you a Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan?:
To tell you the truth, I have no idea why I am a Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan or why I deserve this amazing spotlight…. Am I even a “Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan”? I don’t know, but one thing I can say is that I really love Chan. I love Chan as an actor, as a man, and as a person (wait, was that the same thing?? Lol). He is just so perfect for me and I am so happy that I got to know him better while reading posts at CTU.

'Step Up' was the very first movie I saw of Channing. I have seen 'Coach Carter' before 'Step Up', but never paid attention to Chan and the worse thing is that I didn’t even know that Chan was in that movie! So 'Step Up', is the first one I recognized him (well, who would ever NOT recognize him when he’s starring the movie, right? :P) and I fell in love with him instantly. I loved how he acted his character, I loved his character, Tyler Gage, and I was so amazed and absolutely LOVED his dance skills. I was pretty much stunned by him. Then I saw 'She’s The Man' and I fell in love with him more… and then I found this fabulous website, Channing Tatum Unwrapped, and I fell in love with him even MORE!!!!

People in Japan don't know Chan as well as in other parts of the world. We don’t even have a website for Chan. I wanted to increase more Channing Tatum fans in Japan, so I built up my website, STOMP, as an unofficial fan site of Channing Tatum. Before I knew CTU, I knew nothing about Chan. I only knew that he was an American actor and that he was super hot. :9 To get information about Chan, I googled “Channing Tatum” and I was fortunate enough to find this fabulous website, CTU. This was where I learned more about Chan and where I started to love more about Chan. I was happy how Quishe was such a genius to get the latest updates about Chan and catch the heart of Chan’s fans and what a kind welcome CTU family gave it to me. :)

Why does Channing Tatum Unwrapped think that this fan belongs in the Fab Fan Spotlight?
In addition to being Chan's biggest fan in Japan, Faith has been a huge supporter of Channing Tatum Unwrapped. Because I intimately understand what it takes to create and maintain a fan site, I'm most impressed by her creation of STOMP. I only know English, thus CTU is an English only site. It's really incredible that she has created a site that is primarily in written in Japanese, making Chan more accessible in that part of the world. Recently, she even created an English version of her site, so now she is maintaining two fan site's. This award is my small way of thanking Faith for her efforts, because they are truly appreciated.




Thanks Faith for letting me profile you and for taking the time to share all of your info with the other readers!

As the subject of the Fab Fan Spotlight, Faith is able to pick a custom-made poster of Channing Tatum courtesy of Channing Tatum Unwrapped! Faith's Fab Fan Spotlight prize will be sent to her.

Finally, Faith 's Fab Fan Spotlight profile will be added on the right side of the blog so other Channing Fans can learn about her from any page on the site. Feel free to send your congrats to Faith in the comments on this entry!

Do you want to be in the Fab Fan Spotlight? I will choose and interview readers who have contributed to the Channing Tatum Unwrapped and the Channing Tatum fan community by submitting Pictures of the Week, Videos of the Week, Comments, Graphics, etc. and/or by having groups, profiles, or sites that they made for Channing and his fans. I am currently choosing the next Fab Fan Spotlighter, so be on the lookout for an email from me requesting an interview and the next FFS might just be you!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email RSS

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS FAITH! u definatly deserve this spot light :)

Anonymous said...

COOLIO!!! WOO-HOO FAITH!!!
I MISS YOU BY THE WAY!!!

Anonymous said...

konichiwa, FAITH! congrats on getting the spotlight! <3

NazK said...

CONGRATS FAITH!! Ya so deserve it, as ya kno I luv ya syt, Stomp, ya do an amazin job on it =]

Anonymous said...

Congrats Faith !
miss ya on da CBox !

Hugs Anz

Anonymous said...

omg!! i was just checking ctu as i always do and look what i found today!! thats... me!!! in the fab fan spotlite post!! ahhh!! this is amazing! thank you Q for picking me as a fab fan! this is really great!! im so happy!! =)

erin, alex, naz, and anz! thanks!! im so happy and i miss talkin to yall in the cbox.

konnichiwa back to annonymous too! :)

Q, u just made my dat!! woohoo!!
<3Faith

Unknown said...

Very nice Faith! Way to go! You deserve it! :-)

Brad

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Faith!! great job and you do deserve this! i love your fansite for chan! its awesome how you write it all in japanese! i didnt even know you had one for chan! im glad i know now tho! again congrats!!! and yes we ALL miss you on the cbox! dont be a stranger! come on!!

luv ya!
HHUUGGZZZZ
-Allison

Anonymous said...

Congrats Faith!!!!!


now stop hiding from us and go on the cbox!!! =]



ily <3

HUGGGZ!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Faith! You sound alot like me :) I like that you started websites in Japan of Channing, I think that is awesome. We need more of him around the world!!

~Michelle~

Anonymous said...

Congrats Faith! You deserve it, keep up the good work :)

Anna

Anonymous said...

brad, ally, marlie, michelle, and anna,

thanks!! i am extremely happy for this wonderful honor!! :)

ill try to get on cbox when yall r!!! miss yall lots!

<3Faith