WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Channing Tatum Videos of the Week: NEW Channing Tatum & Joseph Gordon-Levitt Trailer and Ryan Phillippe Interview for 'Stop-Loss'

Today's Videos of the Week were submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fans Naz and Gus. Naz's video is a new trailer created by Channing Tatum and his 'Stop-Loss' co-star Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Gus's video is an interview Channing Tatum and Ryan Phillippe recently did with Talking Pictures host Tony Toscano to promote the March 28, 2008 release of their film 'Stop-Loss'. You can CLICK HERE and HERE to check out the videos or you can watch them below. Enjoy!!!




If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email RSS

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

naz's trailer doesnt work :/

Blog Expert said...

Refresh your page, because I changed out the video. That may be why you're having problems. It works fine for me.

- Q

Anonymous said...

yup works now...its a realy good one too! :)

NazK said...

Wait... my trailer, damn I thot it woz Chan's & Joseph's trailer? =/

*finks to self* Did I make a trailer 4 Stop Loss?

Anonymous said...

Naz's video is a new trailer created by Channing Tatum and his 'Stop-Loss...

channing_tatum_fan said...

I love the trailer that Channing and Josh made it is the bomb...can't wait to c it!