WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, January 31, 2008

NEWS FLASH: Dennis Quaid Added to the Cast of Channing Tatum's 'G.I. Joe'

Variety recently announced that Dennis Quaid will be joining Channing Tatum in 2009's comic book-based action film 'G.I. Joe'.

Quaid will play General Hawk, the tough team leader and Channing will play Duke Hauser, the lead soldier in the Stephen Sommers-directed film.

Here is a complete list of the main 'G.I. Joe' cast and the roles they will be playing:

'G.I. Joe' is scheduled to start shooting in mid-February in Los Angeles, California. I've been told that Channing is currently having to ramp up for the role very quickly, since he was just recently cast.

The movie is set for an August 7, 2009 release in the US, but you can CLICK HERE to get a current list of all of the release dates around the world.

Source: Variety.com

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: