It's seems that something's in the water. In addition to 'Step Up 2', another one of Channing Tatum's upcoming movies has overhauled their website in preparation for their impending theatrical release.
To coincide with the new movie poster, 'Stop-Loss' just released a new official site. They redesigned the look and feel of the homepage, reorganized the comments in the 'Sound Off' section, posted new videos of director Kimberly Peirce answering questions during the screening tour, and added a 'Next Steps' section to show people how they can get involved by helping our soldiers and their families.
In the new Q&A Videos from the movie screenings, we get the opportunity to hear director Kimberly Peirce answer the following commonly asked questions about the film:
- How did you do the research for the film?
- What was the inspiration of the story line where soldiers flee to Canada?
- In the film, how did you decide to set it in a small town in Texas?
- What was the hardest part about making the movie?
- How did the soldiers you interviewed cope with being stop-lossed?
- What is Stop Loss?
One of of the major messages of the film is to support our troops, so I think it's great they have now added the new 'Next Steps' section to the site where you will find links to organizations that directly support American soldiers and those affected by the war in the following ways:
- Donate Directly to Soldiers
- Send Care Packages to Troops
- Send Supplies to Troops
- Help Troops Contact Home
- Give Books to soldiers
- Help Vets Transition to Life Back Home
- Help Physically/Mentally Wounded Vets
- Help the Children of Iraq