WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: Artist on Artist with Channing Tatum and Sienna Miller


Today's Video of the Week is an Artist on Artist interview from Myspace I just found where Channing Tatum and his 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' co-star Sienna Miller interview each other during the press tour last month. It's a cute interview where Chan even throws in his notorious "Kung Fu" knee grip on an unsupecting Sienna at the end of the video. If you're ticklish or have any feeling at all in your knee, it's been known to disable grown women, such as myself, in a single pinch. Enjoy!!!


Thanks to Myspace for the shoutout to Chan's official page!

You can check out a ton of the photos of Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan, and the cast 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' from the world-wide press tour that took them from Australia to the UK, France, Germany, Asia and back to the US to promote Chan's film in the CTU Photo Gallery.

If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: