WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

REMINDER: Channing Tatum’s ‘G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra’ Premieres in Egypt, Serbia, & Montenegro

Channing Tatum and the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Cast Promotional Photos in Paris

I just wanted to remind all of Channing Tatum's fans in Egypt, Serbia, & Montenegro that his latest movie, 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra', just premiered in your country YESTERDAY AND TODAY!!! You can get more info on the movie on the Egyptian site Yallabina.com and the Serbian site NoobClub.org.

Fans all over the world can checkout some new promotional stills from the Paris leg of the 'G.I. Joe' press tour that have been released by the film...

Channing Tatum and the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Cast Promotional Photos in Paris

Channing Tatum and the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Cast Promotional Photos in Paris

Channing Tatum and the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Cast Promotional Photos in Paris

You can also find photos from the set and film in the CTU Photo Gallery, and in the playlist below, you can watch trailers and cast interviews from CTU's Youtube channel.


What's up next for 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'? There are rumors that the movie may be released on DVD as early as November 3, 2009.

On a side note, I'm hearing that Chan's movie 'Public Enemies' will also hit store shelves on or about November 17th. As always, stay tuned to CTU, and I'll keep you posted!

November is shaping up to be a good month for Channing Tatum fans, and I now know what's going on my Christmas wish list!


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: