WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

CHANNING TATUM & JENNA DEWAN VIDEOS OF THE WEEK: The Ricky Martin Edition

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan in Ricky Martin Videos

News has been a little slow lately and whenever that happens, I start digging into the vault for article ideas. In yesterday's hunt I found something, and I'm really not sure how I missed this in my past searches.

Most of you know that Channing Tatum got his start in the biz in Ricky Martin's music video "She Bangs" (you can see Chan getting his makeup done in the behind-the-scenes photo his mom sent me above), but did you know that Jenna Dewan was featured in Martin's video "Juramento"(aka "The Way to Love")?

Yet another thing the two have in common, in addition to the fact that the heat level in both videos is through the roof! It's almost not even fair to have that much hotness in one marriage. ;-)

Jenna told me that, even though the video was...

"Soo grueling to shoot..over 24 straight hours, desert heat, heels..I had to ice my feet for 2 days after! Ricky Martin is the best though. Very sweet, down to earth."

You can check out Chan and Jenna in today's Videos of the Week blast from the past. Enjoy!




If you're not able to watch either of the videos above because of copyright restrictions, you can CLICK HERE to watch "Juramento" and HERE to watch "She Bangs" on Ricky Martin's Youtube Channel.

If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the videos.Didn't spot Channing, but, wow... Jenna, super super hot. I agree its just not fair lol !!

Chantel said...

Yeah can't you tell us where to spot Channing in the video? Would love to see him move :)

Blog Expert said...

His part goes by quickly, but if you pay close attention, you’ll find him around the 2:59 mark in the video.

- Q

tiggy said...

Apart from N'Sync at the Grammy's, I was wondering if there were any other dance videos with Jenna dancing?