WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, September 12, 2009

REMINDER: Channing Tatum’s ‘G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra’ Premieres in Italy

Channing Tatum G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra (Wallpaper)

I just wanted to remind all of Channing Tatum's fans in Italy that his latest movie, 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra', just premiered in your country YESTERDAY!!! You can get more info on 'G.I. Joe: La Nascita dei Cobra' on the Italian site MyMovies.it, and you can head on over to Italy's Yahoo Movies to check out movie trailers and clips in Italian.

Channing Tatum G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra Press Junket Waldorf Astoria August 2009

Don't live in Italy? No worries. Fans all over the world can watch a new interview I found that Chan did for the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' press junket at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York last month below...


You can also find photos from the set and film in the CTU Photo Gallery, and in the playlist below, you can watch even more trailers and cast interviews from CTU's Youtube channel.


What's up next for 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'? The movie will have it's next theatrical releases in Egypt on September 23, 2009 and in Serbia & Montenegro on September 24, 2009.


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: