WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

NEWS FLASH: New Global Websites and Release Dates for Channing Tatum's 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'

Website Logo for Channing Tatum's 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'

Most people know that Channing Tatum's live-action film 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' will be released in the US on August 7, 2009. For fans who don't know when or if you're going to be able to see the film in your country, you're in luck!

Paramount Pictures has posted a new list of international release dates and links to country-specific official websites for the film on their main official site. You can click HERE or HERE to get the complete list. I have also added all of the dates to the CTU Calendar.

'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Official Posters




Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email RSS

No comments: